3D OBJECT PROTOTYPE 2

 When making this prototype, I applied my idea of connecting more pieces of the template together to make it more cohesive and less frustrating. As a result, it indeed made the experience more better. It was less frustrating, and the prototype looks sleeker in its design compared to the previous prototype.

I created this prototype with coloured paper to flesh out my vision of this design. This design is also much bigger, roughly the size of my hand, compared to the previous one. I had forgotten that I had more to this design, such as decal-like designs on the back of this object. Since I got the helmet's main base and am happy with it, I think it is appropriate to try and figure out the decal-like designs for it. I will be using Rhino to help assist me with that and I may make a template for it to see if it will be placed on perfectly.

I think I need to work on making the visor more fitting for this object, as the edges of the visor don't really align with some of the pieces. I also need to find a way to make the tape less visible on this object or use different types of things to stick the pieces together. I'm thinking I could hide some of it beneath the decal-like pieces I will be implementing.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reverse Engineer Project Process 2

Reverse Engineer Object Process 1

SURFACE DESIGN: LASER CUTTING