CASTLE PROCESS

To start off my castle, I used basic 3D shapes to plan out what I wanted. 


I would build upon these shapes, making them look more like structures of a caste. I used things like the copy-paste tool and rotation. If I needed to draw my own objects, I would draw them with polylines and then use the extrude tool to make them 3D.

I also carved into these shapes to add to the structure, using the tool Boolean Difference to create these carvings. This allowed me to make the stairs I created within my castle have a place.



 I applied this technique to things like the flags, windows, and doors of the castle.






After the castle was done, I  used basic shapes to create the cloud. I was now ready to add textures onto the shapes to make the model good for rendering.







 Successes:
I think overall my model is successful. I was very satisfied with making my own shapes within the model, like the stairs and the flags.

Challenges:
I didn't struggle as much as I am familiar with Rhino. However, I probably need to find more ways to be efficient in my workflow, like learning shortcuts better or knowing more tools within the program that will help make the process faster. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reverse Engineer Project Process 2

Reverse Engineer Object Process 1

SURFACE DESIGN: LASER CUTTING