Reverse Engineer Object Process 1

 

Continuing from the last post, I decided to try and model the dog speaker within Rhino. I wanted to try and do the outer casings of the dog speaker. 

I started with creating lines to map out the casing, using loft and extruded curves to create them

To create the legs of the speaker, I measured the radius and length of the object and created them using the Revolve tool. Once those were done, I attached them to the side casing using a Boolean Union.



I also used the shell to give dimension to the casing.


And here's the casing! I'd have to duplicate it to create the other side. I want to continue adding more detail to it, especially when it comes to the inner parts, but I wanted to start off with this so that I have a main base to create for the other parts.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reverse Engineer Project Process 2

SURFACE DESIGN: LASER CUTTING