Reverse Engineer Project Process 2


 I added more to the sides I created last week! Using shaping tools and Boolean Difference, I decided to add some of the parts needed to click the side together. These bits also act as a place to wedge in a screw. 



I also used a Fillet edge for this part, as this is where the screws go into and it is smooth on the actual model.


                                        

For smaller pieces within the shell, I used Revolve



I tried to align things with the parts they were supposed to interlock at the best I could so it would make as much sense with the real object when it clicks together


For the speaker, I first made a small radial pattern of circles. I did this with the help of an array on a curve so that I could make each hole very quickly and shift it with rotation on each row. I then selected each circle, extruded it through the side, and used Boolean difference.








This is all that I have so far! I still need to get the very small and fine details of it, but that is a task for the me of next week!




I also began creating the speaker itself on the side since I finished the shell for it to go into. Here's a snippet of it so far...


So far, I've been having a bit of fun creating this goofy little dog speaker, and it's very rewarding seeing things come together which makes me very happy and excited for the end product.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reverse Engineer Object Process 1

SURFACE DESIGN: LASER CUTTING